Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Up to Speed

Well we have been in school for 66 days now! In those 66 days a lot has happened! I mentioned back in July that Miss Szabo would be starting the year while I was still on maternity leave. Well Mrs. Ayers also taught for a few weeks when Miss Szabo got a job at Garden City. I have been back since fall break and I really think the kids have adjusted pretty well!

My first week back we went to Eagle Creek and learned a lot about Indiana insects and animals. 

We have spent a lot of time working on addition and subtraction.

  
This week we started working on place value. 



Today we read three books to determine the author's purpose for writing.



That pretty much brings us up to date now! I hope to be back to blogging more often now that I have settled into a normal routine! Be sure to check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a note!