Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Postcard Exchange

Over the summer I thought about finding penpals. Well I found something a little different that I thought we should give a try: a Postcard Exchange. So back in August each student filled out some facts about Indiana on the back of a postcard. Each student was responsible for 2 cards.

I have mailed 5 cards a week for the past several weeks. In return, we have recieved postcards from students in grades k-6 from all over the country. So far, we have received 36 out of 49 postcards!




The kids have seen the postcards come in the past two months but I am waiting until we have all 50 to read the facts on the back. Then we will create a Postcard Class Book with the different information we will have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a note!