Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Upcoming Events

All Scholastic Book orders are due today! If you have a last minute order you order online by going here. If you had planned on buying anything but forgot, just give me a call and I can wait another day.

Yesterday I sent home a field trip survey. We would like to take a field trip to the zoo in April. Unfortunately it is $9 a student. Please fill out the survey and send it back to me so all the teachers can discuss as a grade level. We know this is expensive and don't want to leave kids out!

Book Reports are due Friday, January 29th! Please make sure both the diorama and report sheet are filled out and brought to school! I can't wait to see what your child creates!

Don't forget that next Wednesday there is no school! It is a staff development day :)

If you would like to see old newsletters or book report forms, check out the class website!

1 comment:

Leave us a note!